We hope you are all doing well and keeping safe. We understand there are many people waiting to find out what happens next, and your NCHA executive is in the same boat. We remain hopeful that there will be an opportunity to resume our season. At this time, the earliest possible date to do this will be February 11.
In order to help determine the next steps for NCHA this season, we ask that one survey is completed for each player. The brief survey can be found in the link provided below. Please complete this as soon as possible so we can make any necessary arrangements with the city, and plan for our possible return to the ice.
NCHA Parent Survey - Jan. 2021
Some have asked for refunds. We will issue refunds to any player who asks for a refund at this time. Unfortunately, providing a refund will also effectively remove your player from any potential return to the ice for future sessions this Winter/Spring as NCHA requires a commitment in order to properly plan ie: amount of ice required, teams, etc. If there is no return to ice full refunds will be issued.
Thank you for taking the time to help direct the plans for NCHA. Take care, and we hope to be in touch soon.
NCHA Board of Directors